Tuesday, April 5, 2011

you are noticed

Have you ever felt UN-noticed?
All of us have at some point in our lives.
It's very lonely isn't it? No one talks to you. Not even "hi".
You sit alone at the lunch/break table.
You walk alone in the hallways.
You just feel alone and unnoticed.
Let me tell you something...you ARE noticed.
You ARE loved.
You don't have to walk alone.
Listen to these words that are a constant reminder to me when I am feeling alone & unnoticed.

"You created my inmost being, you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." Psalm 139:13-16

What? God knew me before I was even born? How amazing is that? So, does He notice you? Yes!!!!!!
He loves you so much that He thought of you even before you came to be!
Amazing!
He loves you...
He notices you...imperfectly perfect! He loves you.
You don't have to feel alone.

0 comments: