Thursday, January 27, 2011

An innocent kiss?

Here is an excerpt from my book "Finding My Pure Heart Again" tell me what you think...

This is such a tough subject. I know that kissing can be innocent, but I also know that it can lead to destruction.
I’ve seen it happen in my own life.
A kiss can light you up inside.
It literally gives you crazy tingling feelings that run straight through you. I believe that these feelings are a gift from God. They are not bad feelings.
But I also believe that they can lead down a bad path if you are kissing when you really shouldn’t be. I mean think about it. Why would you want to give away something so amazing as that electric kiss to just anyone?
Can you imagine what it would feel like if you waited for your true love on your wedding day?
Man, God would just floor you! He wants you to feel those rushes, but only at the right moment.

And I believe the right moment is when you hear the words, “You may NOW kiss the bride”.

To read more...order my book online at amazon.com or barnesandnoble.com

0 comments: