Monday, January 25, 2010

So, does it matter to stay pure?

What does purity really mean anyway?

Do you know?

Do you care about your heart?

If you do then I hope that you keep reading...

Because it DOES matter. It really matters.

You see, I found myself in a real dark place around the age of 14. I was finally getting noticed by boys after many years of being made fun of. This probably doesn't sound very "dark" to you. But what I found as I reached this age, was that I was searching for love, attention & acceptance...from anyone. ANYONE. I wanted to be loved, I wanted to be told I was beautiful, I wanted the guys attention because it made ME feel special.
Soon I found myself seriously dating a boy (let me remind you-I was only 14) and doing things I never even knew existed.
Why?
Why do you think?
I want to know your opinions...
Get your close friends involved...ask them what they think...then send them my blog. Because I want to know your heart...

0 comments: